In Islam, the holy Quran is a sacred book that contains texts about our religion. It consists of duas, wazifas, and surahs that help us in every path of our life. For every aspect of life, we should seek guidance from Allah through the prayers mentioned in the sacred Quran. Here, we are going to talk about a specific phase of life i.e. marriage. For this special and delicate phase of life, duas for marriage to the person you want in Quran are highly helpful.
Powerful Duas for Marriage
There are many duas for marriage in our sacred book. Every different dua is helpful in different situations for different people. We are now going to discuss some of the most common duas for getting married.
- Dua about marriage: This Islamic prayer talks about the importance of marriage in the life. It tells us about what Allah has said about getting married and what is our duty. Every man and woman learns so much about marriage and married life because of this dua.
- Dua for getting married: The people who are facing difficulties in finding a good marriage proposal should read this dua. It is a dua that will help a person in getting married to a righteous partner very easily.
- Dua for love marriage: This powerful dua is for all those people who wish to get married to the person they love. Dua for marrying lover has the power to get rid of all the problems that stop a person from getting married to their lover.
Related Post: Wazifa For Love Marriage To Agree Parents
Dua About Marriage
Marriage is a very special relationship in the religion of Islam. We all have to follow certain rules and regulations set by Allah for getting married. The dua about marriage is a prayer that teaches us what is right and wrong in a marriage.
The Quranic verses about marriage teach all men and women about the rules set by Allah for married life. People who are looking for ways to get married should talk to an Islamic scholar to find out more about the wazifa for marriage. It is very helpful in finding out ways of how to get married soon in Islam.
Islamic Dua For Marriage
The Islamic dua for marriage is a prayer that has helped many people in getting married as soon as possible. It is very necessary and beneficial to get married at the right age so that a person gets plenty of time to adjust in their new life. This is why youngsters are advised to read the Islamic dua or Wazifa for getting married.
We are now going to tell you about the process of Islamic dua for marriage.
- You have to first perform ablution and complete your obligatory prayer.
- After the namaz, read the Surah Al-ahzab 11 times.
- Then read the Surah Taha for marriage five times.
- Chant this dua: “Sahlam Bi Fadhlikaa Yaa Azeez” 100 times.
- Complete this ritual be reciting Surah Yasin once.
- Perform this ritual for 41 consecutive days to fulfill your desire of getting married.
To know more about what Quran says about marriage, you can contact our Maulvi Sahab. He will tell you more about the duas for getting married soon.